So, I think you should know I’m no chef or cook extraordinaire. But I love finding new recipes to enjoy. They become a staple in our house if they’re simple enough to execute on a regular basis in our busy lives. I started making this dish every so often to switch things up after all the egg recipes I had tried.
After eating eggs for close to 4 months straight when I first moved to a more clean/whole diet, I was egged out. And years later, I’m still finding the right balance. That’s why I love this frittata because it’s different than some scrambled eggs or an omelette while still getting in some good morning protein with the sweetness of berries.
- 6 eggs
- 1/4 cup of milk (I used full-fat coconut, you can use dairy)
- 3/4 cup of blueberries
- 1/2 tablespoon of cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract (optional, I leave this out during W30)
- Coconut oil to grease pan
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Grease 8×8 glass dish (or smaller) with coconut oil
- Whisk eggs and milk together
- Add cinnamon and vanilla, whisk again to fluff
- Pour egg mixture into dish and add blueberries
- Bake for 16-18 minutes
That’s it. Super, duper easy. I’m sure you could switch out blueberries for another berry, too or make it in a pan on the stovetop but I make it this way to be able to quickly get it cooking and move on to something else I’m needed for! I hope you’ll find it satisfying and quick, too!